House Wife KITAS - Married to an Indonesian Man

This visa is valid for 1 year and extendable max 5 times with limit stay 6 years.

Requirement documents:

  • Copy of Passport (Full Pages – min. valid 18 months)
  • Copy of the marriage certificate.
  • Copy of wife Birth Certificate
  • Photos size (4 x 6 = 8 pcs ; 3 x 4 = 8 pcs ; 2 x 3 = 6 pcs) – should be color with Red Background – should wear “Collar” shirt.
  • Copy of husband Family Register Card (Kartu Keluarga)
  • Copy of husband Identity Card (KTP)


  1. Those documents above have to apply to Head Quarter of Immigration Jakarta for an Approval Visa (Telex Visa). It will take around 7 working days. The applicant must bring and collect visa to Indonesia Embassy/ Consulate in overseas. The applicant has to come back to Indonesia within 90 days from date of visa issued. When enter in Indonesia the applicant has to report to local Immigration within 7 days from date of arrival. The process will take up to 14 working days ; OR
  2. The applicant could change the visa status from visited visa (Social Visa) to Residence Visa (ITAS) within four (4) months from date of entrance. It's usually called CONVERSION .

The applicant will get the following documents :

  1. KITAS (Limited Stay Permit Card)
  2. Blue Book (Control Immigration Book)
  3. Yellow Book/SKLD (Certificate of Police Registration)
  4. STMD (Certificate of Police Report)

Permit to leave for KITAS holder :

If The KITAS holders intend to leave Indonesia , they should prepare permit to leave. It is called Exit Re-entry Permit . The KITAS holder should be re-enter to Indonesia at least one day before the Exit Re-entry Permit expired. The KITAS holder should also pay FISCAL Rp. 1.000.000 in airport when they leave Indonesia .

Kinds of Exit Re-entry Permit are as follows :

  • Single Exit Re-entry Permit: Valid for 3 months, this permit can be only used once.
  • Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit: Valid for 6 months, this permit can be used for many times within 6 months.

EPO (EXIT PERMIT ONLY) is permit to cancel or stop the KITAS